CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Our first golf tournament

Debbie and I played in our first golf tournament together on Monday. We have obviously played golf together before, but this was the first time in a "competitive" event. The event benefited the Hubbard House (an organization dedicated to aiding victims of domestic violence). I was a little concerned that one of us might need the services of Hubbard House after the event, but we ended up having a great time...didn't play too well, but it was fun. Check out this video of our playing partners...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OfS-h96hOHI

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

That video is stupid and funny at the same time! That reminds me of the story Joel told me about Jordan hitting a golf ball and it put a hole is scott hazards head! that's funny, cuz scott didn't even know it was coming! haha

Olsen's said...

Wow at first I thought you caught me on camera golfing! j/k
After playing golf on our Wii I kind of want to go golfing which for me that not usual, but it's one of my favorite on the Wii. Glad your enjoying your nice weather.