CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Back Home

Sorry I haven't posted for a while. We went to Utah for spring break and spent some time skiing and snowmobiling with the boys. Before we left though, we were finally able to put Up & Dirty back into the water. It was really cool to see the lift pick up the boat and slip it gently down in the water.

It's a little hard to see, but the man driving this is sitting in a seat in between the tires on this side of the boat.
He drove it back over the water and then lowers it down.


Scott and I then drove it back up to our marina. It took us about 3 1/2 hours, which was a lot quicker than it took to get down there. Having the bottom done really helped it move smoother and go faster in the water.
And not that I don't love my father-in-law, but it's good to be back in our own house. I mean boat.

2 comments:

Raelynn said...

That's always to nice to be back in your own bed!

Olsen's said...

Nice you were here and we didn't even get together! I see how it is. j/k. I do realize I'm the last person on your mind.